Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pain and Gain



God is faithful, true and good for generations. 

He never leaves us alone.

We are not forsaken nor forgotten.

He hears our prayers and understands our pain. 

He is our strong tower, our rock, salvation and hope. 

There are things that are just beyond our control and understanding, 

all we could do is trusting God to do the best in our lives. 

Whatever happened, will happened in His time and permission.

Nothing will occur in my life without God knowing it, fighting for me 

and shielding me with His mighty power. 

I am weak, He is strong. 

I am limited, He is unlimited. 

I am not perfect, He is perfect. 

I face storms, He calms them down. 

I am forever grateful for every pain and gain in my life,

for my God is with me 

until the end



Jeremiah 29:11-13
"For I know the plans I have for you,
 declares the Lord, 
plans for welfare and not for evil,
 to give you a future and a hope. 
Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, 
and I will hear you. 
You will seek me and find me, 
when you seek me with all your heart."

xoxo,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment