Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day



This is one of our wall decoration,
Yes,
We are Irish!

This book was my gift to my husband for Christmas last year.
He is a proud Irish-American's Descendant.
We both celebrate, values, jokes and loves our differences,
We love our diversity,
We love to embrace our cultures (and others as well),
I have some mixed on my blood line and so does he,
So...
That makes us an Irish-German-Indonesian-British family?!
Oh well,
We are 
AMERICAN
lol
-L.O.V.E-

via 

We are both from Chicago and a proud CHICAGOAN,
This is how our city roll on St Patrick's Day,
We dyed The Chicago River green each year in honor of St. Patrick’s Day.


They are my new favorite Irish Band. Awesome Music, check them out!


My husband is out of town (boo),
BUT,
I'll be celebrating eating this particular cupcake,
Chocolate Guinness cupcake with Bailey's buttercream,
The shop located right downstairs,
Yes, I live on top of a mall..
Lucky ME!

Rocking My Ireland's Shirt
St. Patty's Day
2009

I found an old picture of my husband and I,
St. Patty's Day Celebration,
San Diego, CA
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!
PS. Happy Birthday to one of my favorite blogger and dear friend,
Amara, check out her blog here!  (Kisses n Love)

XOXO,
THE CANNONS

No comments:

Post a Comment