Saturday, March 17, 2012

My St Patrick's Day 2012 ..ALONE..

So, I posted earlier about "St. Patrick's Day" here 
But, today I have decided to do my own thing. 
Usually, my husband and I celebrate this day by going out for a nice and fun dinner with Irish theme, wearing green stuff,or paint my face with shamrock and going to an Irish Party, etc.
By the way, if you want to know "Why Green?"
read/click this post here .



Husband and I,
St Patrick's Day
Last Year, 2011

BUT
this year, 
he is out of town 
(boo..the Navy steals my husband, again lol)

So, in honor of St. Patrick's Day,
And my husband's heritage,
This little girl,
Went..
Shopping!


I got that cute shirt, it has green on it lol,
Green Velvet Cupcake, I ditched the Chocolate with Irish Bailey's this year,
Fried Rice and Lo Mein from PF Chang's
Hey..I am still Asian
:)


Take a closer look at this yummy cupcake
From Tea Cake Bake Shop in Emeryville


"May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields,
And until we meet again,
May God hold you
In the palm of his hand."
(Irish Blessing)

XOXO,
Yours Truly,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment