Saturday, March 17, 2012

Thanks a lot George Clooney!

It's Saturday night and I was home alone. 
So, I've decided to rent some movies from "On Demand". 

I rent the movie, "The Descendants"


It was a beautiful, sweet, and sad movie. 
It is also remind me a lot of Hawaii. 
Thanks A Lot George Clooney :)
Oh..How I miss Hawaii!!

Hawaii is by far my favorite destination. 
There is something magical, relaxing, beautiful and "feels like home" feeling to me when I think of Hawaii. 

I must go back to Hawaii this year!
These are some pictures of mine
when I was in Kauai (it was in the movie lol).
I spent some days in
St Regis Princeville, click here for more information.

Hello Beautiful

ALOHA

View from my bedroom

My view from the bedroom
The view from the Pool

The Pool

The Lobby

The Lobby

It is beautiful at night,
The view,
The Live Music



The view from the room

This is the view from the bathroom
I love taking shower in it

Another view from the room

A must visit Restaurant



Love this bathtub
And their gorgeous view

My room,
did you see the bathroom sliding window?
Im talking about taking a shower and looking at the ocean,
Mountains, Surfers and sailboats




A hui kaua
Until we meet again
Aloha,
Lindsay




No comments:

Post a Comment