Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happiness is when my heart is smiling

I have been thinking about it lately, what is it that makes you happy in life? Is it your family, friends, faith, fame, success, beauty, money, hobby?!?!

There are tons of list qualified as happiness. But how often is it in your life that you started to think that “This is not enough to make me happy?” or “I am not happy” or “I have everything but I am not happy?”

happiness Pictures, Images and Photos


There are some people who have everything, from loving family to success and money is not a problem but she still say “I am not happy”. Another example is a wonderful man with a great family, faith and success in life, married to the best woman, but still say “I am not happy?"

There are the average people who don’t have enough money, living from paycheck to paycheck with hard working jobs, extra hours of works, no family, no friends and still say “I am happy?"

What I meant is what makes one person happy? Is it a thing, a person, a circumstances or is happiness just a word of certain occasion?. Is happiness a decision of heart? Is it a choice that we need to take in order to feel it, to satisfy, to understand the word happiness itself?



Money cant buy love, true, but I am happy when I can buy stuff I love LOL. Money cant but love but money can move people to love something or someone. Money cant buy happiness but money does make you happy in certain ways in life.


Happiness is a word and you need to chose to either be happy or not, its as simple as that. But does the real happiness exist in life or is it just occasionally appear?

Is it really forever kinda thing or is it just temporary?

Does happiness cant be found in a person, thing, money or hobby?

Does happiness means everywhere and in everything, but we are too blind or too numb to even think of the word HAPPINESS? or Too tired to even try to be happy?!


So many times I chose to be happy but the fact is I am not happy. But for how long can we survive to make the same decision?. Sooner or later we will realize what happiness is all about. Sometimes we are too afraid to admit that we are not happy, because we are afraid of the thought or the fact that we might losing someone or something important in life. For example, how many women who are in an abusive relationship and still say “I am happy as long as he is with me?” or how many people who are sick of their job and still say “I am happy as long as I get a job?”


Those are not happiness, those are the status of desperation and denial and use the mask of happiness. But then again, who am I to say so? They might FEEL happy and I just have a different dictionary of happiness :)

For me..happiness is when I am surrounded by people I love without having to worry about tomorrow. A situation when my heart is smiling and my face is rejoicing.

Happiness is when my heart is smiling! 
Yap!! I just found my definition of happiness. Just now and from now on, its my trademark “happiness is when my heart is smiling!"

xoxo,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment