Saturday, December 6, 2008

Life equals puzzles?

I was talking with my friend earlier. She is a very beautiful, young and smart woman. Her story about her life makes me wondering about what life really is all about. She has it all but yet she said she is not happy.

Some have it all or it seems like it. Some have a great career but can’t find love, some find love but struggling with their career, etc. Only a few number of people who says they have it all, and most of them are elderly. Is it because they have seen too much in their lifetime that made them says it or is it because they have seen life differently?!

When we are still a kid, we love to have very big dreams and most of them are science fiction or fantasy. When we are a teenager, dreams becomes hopes, love and fairy tale. When we are an adult, we start to dream differently, real life dreams, goals and compete. When we are old, well I don’t know..because I am not old yet hahaah..but most of them says that when they are old, they look back and still think that life is so fast. Before we even realize it, life moves faster than our dreams.




Sometimes life can be a confusing puzzle for me. If we see the big puzzle, we might see the whole thing. But when we stuck with the small pieces, so many times it leads to nowhere, or we ended up blaming ourselves for that small pieces who got misplaced. Sometimes I look back to find where did I do wrong, or how did I ended up doing this stupid thing, or what did I do to deserve this..and many times, I do not have the answer for that.

Someone told me one day, that we need to see the big puzzle and when it is done, we might find the answer to the small pieces and we will be able to fill the holes of that puzzle. I guess we don’t have to try to figure everything out all at once, but we need to try to fill things up one by one, step by step, one piece of a puzzle at a time.

How do we beat the puzzle’s game? play it, look at it, replace the wrong one with the right one, remember how it gets there, move it around until the puzzle is done. It is a confusing part when we haven’t started it and it is a confusing games before we see the big finale.

How do we beat life? by living it from learning, trying and moving on. Remove the wrong puzzle and see the bigger picture. If we are stuck with one piece, move to another angle, another side, another puzzle and try that side until it is done and then come back for the difficult ones.

Sometimes we are stuck with life, or so we thought, but actually it is not life that we are stuck with, part of life, only a small part of it, not all. Move with the next challenge. When I am stuck with one problem, I am one of those people who wants to make it done perfectly. But sometimes, I need to move on to the next one and then comeback to fix the first one. And so many times, I fix it first then move on to the next level or problem of life.

I do not have any conclusion for life because I am still in the race, running and compete. One day, when I finish my race, then I might have the conclusion of life itself. But, until then it remains a mystery of the future.

Life Is About Change Quote Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment