Saturday, December 6, 2008

I am recklessly abandon for God

I am recklessly abandon for God!

How many times do we said “I live to worship YOU oh God”. How many times do we cry in God’s presence. How many times do we say “I love You God with all that I am.”

QUESTION: HOW MANY TIME DID WE FAIL TO FULFILLED OUR OWN WORDS?

Its only because of God’s own mercy and grace that makes me who I am today. I am here is all because of God’s own just and love. I dont know why He chose me, call me and honor me to be His own child, His own servant.

QUESTION: WHAT HAVE I DONE FOR MY GOD?

It breaks my heart to see the world, it breaks my heart to see the lost souls, it breaks my heart to see people are going crazy just to find the true meaning of LOVE. What they dont know is that in order to find the love, you will have to find LOVE itself. There is no other word to describe God in one word than the word LOVE itself. Even hough there are many other words to describe HIM and then we come to this point when we cant describe Him anymore. Because He is THAT awesome that even words will not be able to describe who He is and what He is.


QUESTION: HOW DO WE KNOW WHO AND WHAT GOD IS ABOUT?


By having a relationship with Him through His words and praying. Many times in my life when all I have is only FAITH, like literally only FAITH. I don't have anybody or anything that could help me out BUT my faith to God. 

There are so many times in life, when I complained about how hard life is and how other people is so “happy” with their own lives and I kinda jealous of some of them. But then God is so patient of molding me and teaching me how to face every obstacles. 

Many times in our lives when its all darkness around us, when life is hard and the burden is heavy. Those are the times when God loves us the most, HUH??. Weird, funny, not logical we might think. If God loves us THAT much then why this is all happening to me or to the people I love? But do you know that many times we put ourselves in those situations, its NOT God but us

God is rescuing us from our own disasters and tragedy.


Its hard to praise God when nothing seems good and well. Its easier to praise Him when everything is provided for us. But then I know with all my heart that God is and will never abandon me. Sometimes when we feel we are strong,those are the times when we actually weak.

Lord Jesus, from the day I was born, You were there with me. Until this moment I know You are here with me. Teach me to walk with Your guidance according to Your will. For I am living for You and You alone. 

If my nothing can bring glory to others then use that because I know that YOU have and are everything I need to complete my nothing. I am just a pencil, YOU write me. I am just a blank paper and You wrote my life’s story with Your own hands. 

I am just a wind waiting for Your direction to go. I am just a tool in Your own storage, but You take good care of me and fix me when Im broken. 

I am here because of You, I live just for You. I know this life is short and one day I will see You face to face. On that glorious day..oh Lord..do not pass me, do not forget me and do not pass nor forget my families and friends and those names that I have been praying for. 

Hear my cry my Lord, my Father and my everything.




I was a sinner saved by the grace of my Lord. I am not worthy but He who is GREATER than me makes me worthy for His own pleasure. He takes ALL the glory and credit for everything I do for HIM because I am just His servant.

I am RECKLESSLY ABANDON FOR HIM!!

“O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me” (Psalm 25:2)

“Everything we do is just a drop in the ocean,but if we dont do that, then that drop will be missing forever” (Mother Teresa)

Surrender Pictures, Images and Photos

xoxo,
Lindsay 

No comments:

Post a Comment